Wednesday 29 September 2010

Photos of me Filming


This is various pictures from the filming including the scene with the 'geeks' Dan and Josh, whilst I was filming my friend Bryony was taking the photos for me. Theres some various shots of when I am filming and when I am discussing with the boys about how they did and what could be improved. There is also a tracking shot where the boys are running towards me and I have to keep the same pace and movement to make me seem like Aarons character backing away.
Then there is some on the same day when I turned round and film Aarons reaction to what the boys said and him running.
I am also shot of producing the 'love' scene, the photos were taken by Dajana, displaying me filming handheld of the two characters these being mainly overshoulder shots, but also there is some featured from my the actors point of view just before filming.

No comments: